IberoAmerican Ministries (IAM), its board of directors, and individuals who serve as missionaries, do affirm and declare their belief in the Christian faith as set forth in the following:
- God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit, are distinct personalities with distinct roles, but one God. And that One God is the Creator of the universe.
- Jesus Christ is the Messiah, the Savior, and the Son of God who was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, died on a cross, and rose from the grave. He will return as our victorious Lord.
- Salvation comes by grace through faith in Jesus Christ.
- Faith in Jesus is demonstrated through repentance, confession, and obedience to His Word.
- Baptism by immersion is the biblical baptism, it demonstrates our faith and obedience while depicting our union with Christ in His death, burial and resurrection.
- All Christians have the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit who acts as a Comforter, Guide, and Advocate and who equips believers with gifts to build up the church.
- The Bible is the divinely inspired Word of God in its entirety, and is the guide for all of life.
- The Church as the Body of Christ is the extension of Jesus Christ's character, attitude, behavior, and mission in our world today.
- Jesus has called us to take His Gospel to all nations, baptizing them and teaching them to obey all His commands.
- We believe in the Bible as the written Word of God to be authoritative and without error in the original manuscripts.
- We believe in one God, eternally existing as three co-equal Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that human beings were created in the image of God, but were tempted by Satan and sinned, and are therefore under God's condemnation. As a consequence of Adam's fall, human nature is totally depraved.
- We believe in the absolute deity of our Lord Jesus Christ: His virgin birth, His real and perfect humanity, the authority of His teaching and the infallibility of all His words, His work of atonement for the sin of the human race by His suffering and death, His bodily resurrection and His ascension into Heaven, His intercession for His people, and His lordship over His Church as its supreme Head.
- We believe in the justification of the sinner, by grace through faith, on the ground of the merits and the suffering, death, and bodily resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the necessity of the work of the Holy Spirit in conviction of sin, regeneration and sanctification, as well as in ministry and worship.
- We believe that the true Church is comprised of only those who, through saving faith in Jesus Christ, have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit and are united together in the Body of Christ of which He is Head.
- We believe in the resurrection of the body, the judgment of the world by our Lord Jesus Christ, the eternal blessedness of believers in Christ, and the everlasting and conscious punishment of unbelievers.
- We believe in the imminent, personal and visible return of our Lord Jesus Christ in glory.
- We believe that Christ commanded the Church to go into all the world and make disciples
of all people, baptizing and teaching those who believe.
P. O. Box 1493
Monroe, WA 98272